Thursday 13 March 2014

Nobrow 100 Bears // Promo Animation + Feedback



This was the initial animation that I sent back to Nobrow. They were really pleased with it but asked for a few changes to be made:

- The book is slightly wonky, is there any chance you could straighten up the pages.
- One of the pages is an old file, could this be replaced with the new one, attached.
- Would it be possible to put together a GIF with the animation to have one to use for social media.
- If you wanted you could link the video back and credit yourself at the end of the animation "video by… or animation by … "

I also spotted some things that I wanted to improve before I sent back the final draft:
- Some of the pages were slightly a slightly different size to their adjacent page.
- The music and animation stops abruptly, I'd like to fade out both. 
- Re-centre the pages on the spine, as they drift further off as the animation progresses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment