Sunday 16 March 2014

One Hundred Bears // Revised animation




This is the completed animation that I sent back to Nobrow. I was much happier with this version, as it fixed a lot of the sloppy mistakes that I have overlooked when I first produced it. With fresh eyes I was able to notice when pages were off-centre and fix the camera to make the book central in the frame. I could correct the mismatched page sizes by manually tweaking them and tightening up the timings. By tightening up the animation, it brought everything together and made the whole project look much more impressive and effective as a promotional trailer.

I was also asked to produce GIFs that could be shared on tumblr to promote the book. The illustrations and colours in the book lend themselves really well to these kind of jumpy looping animations. In photoshop, I was able to take some of the elements from the animation and isolate them as standalone squares for tumblr:


Deserts 


Counting


Present

No comments:

Post a Comment